Deep Web has become one of the most curious problems among internet users. There is a lot of wrong information about the deep web on the visible surface of the Internet. Therefore, the user will never have access to enough information. This article provides reasonable and highly accurate information.
What’s the Deep Web Like?
As we all know, the Deep Web is the invisible face of the Internet. Search engines like Google can’t access content on the Deep Web, so they can’t index the content. Therefore, standard internet users cannot access the Deep Web environment directly.
Deep Web content is estimated to be much more than content in a normal surface web environment. 80% of the content on the Internet is only accessible from the Deep Web. The remaining 20% is accessible from the regular internet.
Access to the Deep Web required a custom browser and some configurations. It is not possible to log in with the search engines we use, such as Chrome and Safari.
Is Deep Web Dangerous?
Deep web is absolutely dangerous compared to normal internet. You can reach bad and content that no society can accept comfortably in deep water. Therefore, the deep web is much more dangerous and harmful than the normal internet. But that doesn’t mean that Deep Web is literally full of bad content.
Some of the ongoing bad events in the dark web are listed below;
- Money laundering
- Torture, murder, etc. Images
- Hire a hit man
- Hacker hire
The Deep Web is also known to have multiple tiers. The higher level is the more disgusting content in the deep web environment reached. Access to each tier requires separate configuration and custom software. Rumor has it that no user is able to log in due to the presence of AI-containing security software at the last layer of the deep Internet.
Keep in mind that almost anything you may need on the Internet can be found on the normal internet part. Deep Web is an environment where is more bad and criminally inclined people in every way. Since you are likely to encounter bad landscapes, it is better to satisfy your curiosity only by doing research.
In order to keep this information, you can save the address by pressing CTRL + D on your keyboard. For phone you can press the star icon.