How to Show FPS in CSGO
How to Show FPS in CSGO? What is the CSGO FPS display command? If you are looking for answers to such questions, you are in the right place, we will share the CSGO FPS Show Code with you in this article.
How to Show FPS Counter on CSGO
You can always use two methods to see the FPS counter in your game. It can help you adjust the best settings for CSGO on your computer.
How to Show FPS on CSGO with Steam
You can enable an FPS counter for all your games on Steam.
- Open the Steam App.
- In the top menu, click Steam -> Settings.
- In the window that opens, select the In-Game tab (in the menu on the left).
- Locate the in-game FPS counter and adjust its position on the screen (top-bottom, left-right);
- To clearly see the FPS indicator, select a High contrast color.
- Press the OK button.
CSGO FPS Display Code
CSGO players can go deeper into in-game settings using a variety of console commands.
- Be sure to enable the console in the game settings.
- Press the é or ~key on your keyboard.
- Enter the command: Cl_showfps 1.
You may like: CSGO All Cheat Codes
That’s it! the FPS counter will now appear on the screen.
- cl_showfps 1: Use this command to enable FPS overlay.
- cl_showfps 0: To disable FPS counter.
- net_graph 1: This command allows players to see CS:GO FPS, but also provides some additional information, such as your existing ping.
- net_graph 0: to disable this counter.
- net_graph 2: shows your network data.
- net_graph 3: provides information about computer load.
Other CSGO Articles
How to Open 1v1 Match in CSGO?
What is CSGO
CSGO stands for Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CS Global Attack). It is an FPS game released in 2012. Valve is the creator of the game and you can download it for free from the Stеam platform. The game was initially in Hаlf-Life mode.
When everyone started downloading the mode, Valve saw it and bought the rights to CS. The end of the CS name was CS 1.6, CS:S (CS:Sourcе) came later. With the Sourсe engine, which is a different world. Vаlve disappointed in the CS 1.6 until they make CSGO. The CS team has started to make a new game. They created the CSGO game, which we couldn’t get rid of playing.
When CS:GO first came out, the game wasn’t much loved. Valve, who thought after that, made one last attack: Community Market, players started to make valuable slash patterns by paying a certain fee and opening case, and the CSGO game exploded in an instant.
In order to keep this information, you can save the address by pressing CTRL + D on your keyboard. For phone you can press the star icon.
Write a comment