Brawl Stars is one of the most popular games these days and is often questioned in terms of character extraction strategies. Players who want to play with the most powerful and useful characters in the game want to satisfy their curiosity in this sense.
Thanks to the character extraction adjustment in the game, you can have a box to get the strongest character in the game.
How To Get A FREE Legendary Brawler In Brawl Stars?
- In order to extract characters, it is necessary to first log in to Brawl Stars.
- In the menu on the most basic page of the game, it is necessary to reach the settings section by clicking on the three-line section on the right side.
- You should click on the communication network that appears as Help and Support and access this window at the bottom of the screen.
- Clicking on this section allows you to get in-game help and support.
- In the communication network, a text should be written in the message section stating that we want to remove new characters.
- By clicking the Send a message button, the necessary message will be sent to the game responsible.
- After a short period of time, when you go back to the message section, labels appear in the name of easy transportation. It is easy to use the Brawler tag on these tags.
- After entering the Brawler tag, the submission is provided by saying ” I want a new warrior”.
- By saying yes to the system’s “Have we answered all your questions” warning, you should return to the most basic issue.
- Along with the box that appears on the home screen, it is possible to get a brand new warrior by opening the box in the game.
You may like: How to Play Valorant Reyna?
What is Brawl Stars?
Brawl Stars is a fast-paced freemium multiplayer real-time strategy game released by Supercell primarily in 2017. The global release date is December 12, 2018.
The game was released in China on June 9, 2020. The Chinese version of the game has a standalone application and exclusive Chinese servers.
In order to keep this information, you can save the address by pressing CTRL + D on your keyboard. For phone you can press the star icon.